The Chapel Hill-Carrboro Mothers Club encourages the use of our message board to help local parents connect with each other, learn more about resources for families in our area, and provide general support. All message board users must comply with the guidelines listed below. Failure to comply may result in the cancellation of your message board account.
- Members will be respectful of others: no attacking, name calling, hateful or inflammatory posts.
- Members will refrain from sharing personal information or posting personal information about others on the site.
- Members may post business classifieds/advertisements in the designated section only.
- Members will report problems to the moderator at [email protected]
- Members may not do anything criminal or illegal on the site.
- Members may not post nude photos.
- Spamming is not tolerated.
We also ask that all message board users follow basic "netiquette" as described here.
The Mothers Club reserves the right to add or change these guidelines as needed.
To access the Mothers Club message board, click the link. Enter the password that was sent to all Mother's Club members by e-mail. Click "register" at the top right of the page. If you do not have the password and/or you have trouble registering, please contact the message board moderator.
Once you have registered, you may begin posting. Select the appropriate forum and click "new topic" at the top of the page. This is a new message board (and many of the forums are currently empty), so please don't hesitate to be the first person to post!
If you think we need to add another forum topic, please e-mail the message board moderator with your suggestions.
Last Updated: 05 January 2009